Environmentally Friendly, Water Blown, High Density Foam Series
Our foams are formulated using only virgin polyether polyols made from organic sustainable materials.
WE MANUFACTURE CONCRETE LIFTING & STABILIZATION FOAM FOR:
- WAREHOUSE FLOORS
- PARKING LOTS
- BASEMENT FLOORS
- PORCHES / STEPS
- GARAGE APRONS
- MACHINE PADS
- POOL DECKS
- BRIDGE APPROACH/DEPARTURES
- DRAINAGE SYSTEMS/LEAKING JOINTS
- STABILIZATION OF FOUNDATION SOILS
THE SPI ECO-R↑SE™ SERIES FEATURES:
- VERSATILITY » ECO-R↑SE™ is available from 3 seconds reactivity profile up to any reactivity you need as well as densities to meet all of your concrete lifting, and void filling job specifications.
- COST EFFECTIVE » The industry’s most competitive pricing on a superior product direct from the manufacturer.
- MORE EFFICIENT » Over 80% faster than other methods such as mud jacking. Sets in Minutes.
- ADJUSTABLE & ACCURATE » Formulations can be adjusted to varying chemical reactions, causing the 2-part polymer to rise to within an inch.
- ANY LOCATION » Indoor floors, outdoor sidewalks, driveways, parking lots – ECO-R↑SE™ is hydro-phobic and not affected by water.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY » ECO-R↑SE™ does not react with soil, does not break down over time and releases no harmful chemicals.
- TIME-TESTED » SPI has been using polyurethane foam injection as a method to stabilize bridges, streets, and airport runways for decades.
- SHIPS QUICKLY » Multiple US Locations, often shipping within the same day as order is placed.
» ACCURATE AND CONTROLLED LIFTS
» NO EXCAVATION REQUIRED
» SEAL & PREVENT WATER PENETRATION
- Expanding resins create as much as 25,000 pounds per sq. foot of lift
- Integrity of the slab is not affected
- Material is impervious to water, an effective method to prevent water penetration
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A pattern of small holes is drilled into the area sunken.
ECO-R↑SE™ foam is pumped into the void and lifts the concrete with virtually no mess.
Holes are patched and since the foam sets within minutes, the floor, slab, road, etc can be returned to service almost immediately.